EIGHTEEN RESORTS MANAGED BY VACATION RESORTS INTERNATIONAL
RECEIVE CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE FROM TRIPADVISOR
Lake Forest, CA, July 19, 2016 - Vacation Resorts International (VRI), a provider of management and leisure services to vacation owners, announced that 18 of its managed resorts received the 2016 TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence award. The properties include charming retreats dotted throughout New England, high-demand destinations in the Sonoran Desert, a tranquil setting near Mt. Hood, and beautiful beach resorts located on both the East and West Coasts.
The award-winners are:
- Berkshire -by-the-Sea – Delray Beach, Florida
- Capistrano Surfside Inn – Capistrano Beach, California
- The Cove at Yarmouth – West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- Desert Vacation Villas – Palm Springs, California
- Discovery Beach Resort – Cocoa Beach, Florida
- Edgewater Beach Resort – Dennisport , Massachusetts
- HarborWalk Resort – Falmouth, Massachusetts
- Mariner Beach Club – St. Pete Beach, Florida
- Pollard Brook Resort – Lincoln, New Hampshire
- The Resort on Cocoa Beach – Cocoa Beach , Florida
- Sand Pebble Resort – Treasure Island, Florida
- Sedona Springs Resort – Sedona, AZ
- Surfside Resort – E. Falmouth, Massachusetts
- Tanglwood Resort – Hawley, Pennsylvania
- Village of Loon Mountain – Lincoln, New Hampshire
- Villas of Sedona – Sedona, Arizona
- Whispering Woods I – Welches , Oregon
- Winners Circle Resort – Solana Beach, California
"Our dedicated resort teams work hand-in-hand with the boards at our managed resorts to ensure that we provide outstanding vacation experiences and deliver exceptional service to owners and guests,” said Loren Gallagher, president and CEO of Vacation Resorts International. “We truly appreciate the feedback from visitors and guests letting us know that our efforts are recognized and appreciated."
To qualify for a Certificate of Excellence Award, businesses must maintain an overall rating of four or higher, out of a possible five, as reviewed by travelers on TripAdvisor, and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months. Additional criteria include the volume of reviews received within the last 12 months.
Vacation Resorts International (VRI) provides resort and homeowners’ association management services to the shared ownership industry. VRI has regional offices in Hyannis, Massachusetts; New Bern, North Carolina; and Salt Lake City, Utah; and manages more than 120 resort and club locations in North America for the approximately 200,000 families who own at VRI-managed properties. VRI has built its success as a team dedicated to “Perfecting the Art of Hospitality” for over 30 years. VRI shares its Lake Forest, California, headquarters with sister company, Trading Places International. Both are operating businesses of ILG (Nasdaq: IILG) a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences.